OVERHEATING

2002 Chrysler Intrepid • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 107,000 miles

I have a 2002 Chrysler Intrepid. I am having problems with it overheating. My local mechanic blew out the radiator, cleaned some valve (?) And replaced the thermostat. It is still overheating except when I have the heat on the hottest temperature setting and the fan on the highest setting with either the feet or feet and panel set. If the defrost is on or the heat temperature is turned down or the fan is turned down, it will still overheat. Also the temperature of the heat coming out on my feet is so hot that I actually got a blister on my leg. The mechanic is at a loss. Do you have any suggestions on what this could be?
Mitchek

Next step is to check the water pump/impeller/ if its pumping coolant, air lock in the cooling system/collasped hose if it continues get it block and pressure tested to find out more what's happening

Ok here's the update. I replaced the radiator, hoses are ok, resevior is ok, coolent is running through the system. Any other ideas?

Mitchek
Try bleeding the cooling system if it continues get it block and pressure tested-

Yes, we did bleed the cooling system. I try the block and pressure test. Any other ideas?

Mitchek