WHAT COULD CAUSE THE DASH GAUGES AND TURN SIGNALS TO FAIL AT THE SAME TIME ON A VOYAGER OTHER THEN THE DASH CLUSTER OR THE FUSEBOX.

2002 Chrysler Grand Voyager • 110,000 miles

Dash cluster lights work but gauges do not nor do either turn signals or flashers. Checked fuses ok no power coming out of fuse but fuse not blown. What could be causeing no power into fuse box from cluster or turn signal.
Goofy11907

Best thing to do here is go to tyour intelligent module under hood and check thos fuses and the parking lamp relay as that could be bad. Then turn your hazards on and see if the bulb lights then. If it doesn thenit can be either the body module, or one of the relays in the left rear quarter panel that operate the left and right tailights. This is probably the first thing to check as well. Then I fthat doesnt' help take it to a pro and have him check multifunction switch.