CHEVA

2002 Chevrolet Venture • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 200,000 miles

Hi JDL!
First of all, thank You for answering for my question!It is not power seat problem.I`ve change gear box and after that problem shows up. Failure code1825 is -"mode switch invalid range".I`ve check that, it is nothing wrong with that. The problem is that none of the gear position lamp is alight on dash-board, so computer doesn`t now in what position is gear box. So i`ve made short connection from battery direct to starter to be able to run the engine. It won`t start from the ignition key. An other problem is failure code 1826-"cirkut high voltage"and this one I don`t know what is about. If You can please help me to solve those problems i`ll be really appreciate. Best regards. Mietek.
Mietek