CHEVY SIVERADO CRUISE CONTROL NOT WORKING

2002 Chevrolet Silverado • V8 2WD Automatic • 59,000 miles

The cruise will not work. Fuses are good. I did the electrical tests at the servo and they are all correct according to my manual. Is there any other tests I can try before buying a new servo.
Linemaninaz

Check the cruise control circuit on the brake switch-if defective the cruise control won't come on.

Where do I check that at?

Linemaninaz
I forgot to say that the cruise light on the dash blinks when I try to set it. But it only does this one time.

Linemaninaz
Symptom description indicates an electrical fault and I agree with Rasmataz about the brake switch.

On the brake pedal there is a bracket with a stopper. Where it rest is the brake switch. It has 4 wires, 2 for the brake lights and the other 2 for the cruise control.

When brake pedal is depressed, the brake light circuit would have continuity whereas the cruise control circuit would be open. They work in reverse order.