2002 Chevrolet Cavalier • 2.2L 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 175,000 miles

Can a bad map Sensor cause rough shifting? I was driving the car home from work and the trac off light and check engine light have been on for a while but I haven't had any trouble with the car besides trying to get it started it takes a while to start sometimes but coming home from work today I noticed the rpm jumping up and down and it was shifting up rough it downshifts fine though and I stopped at a red light when I went to take off it almost died but I figured out if you just barely give it gas it will slowly speed up without trying to die it would onlyget up to 30 mph tho I went about half a mile like that and stopped and killed it for about 5 minutes to make a phone call when I started it back up the lights were still on but it was running fine after that