BUICK LESABRE ENGINE PROBLEM

2002 Buick Lesabre

Water is getting in my engine oil(whenever I run the engine for a little while and take the cap for the engine oil off water drip from it from condensation) would a bottle of blue devil solve the problem
Deangelosmith

YOU MAY VERY WELL HAVE A HEAD GASKET PROBLEM

I'VE NEVER USED IT MYSELF

I WORK PART TIME IN A PARTS STORE

I HAVE HEARD FROM SEVERAL COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS THAT IT IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT, AND WORKS VERY WELL IF YOU ABIDE/ OBEY THE DIRECTIONS........TO THE FULLEST EXTENT

THIS, AS WITH ANY MIRACLE ADDITIVE, HAS IT'S LIMITATIONS ON HOW BIGGA HOLE IT CAN FIX..........WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

HERE'S MORE INFO

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blue+devil+head+gasket+sealant&oq=blue+devil+&gs_l=youtube-reduced.1.0.0l4.1777.1777.0.5760.1.1.0.0.0.0.247.247.2-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.2.7Rjo_fZb0Qw

LEMME KNOW HOW IT GOES

Are you overheating and constantly filling it up the radiator? Answer the question and then I'll move from here

No the car doesnt doesnt overheat and no I dont have to fill the radiator often

Deangelosmith
You sure its not due to condensation-engine not being warmed-up properly-if not have the cooling system pressure tested to ID where the leak is-

Got it fixed it wuz the upper intake manifold gasket

Deangelosmith
Thanks for coming back with the fix and Good Luck-

Was it just the gasket or did you have to replace the upper intake too?

Jesse777