02 VACUUM LEAK

2002 Buick Lesabre • 130,256 miles

I am looking for a vaccum diagram for the 02 buick lesabre. It is missing a hose, one end of the hose connects to the check valve, which is connected to the intake manifold. I need to know where the other end connects. I know one hose from the check valve attactches to the brake booster, but where does the other one attach?
Bcmullen95

This help

Docfixit
No it did not help. I have provided a picture. I hope this might be more helpful.

Bcmullen95
Little close where does big hose go? Is vacuum on open port? Is there aloose hose? Was work being done and hose left off? What location on engine?

Docfixit
The large hose goes to the brake booster. The family of the car moved from a different state and had work done there. I found the air leak that was triggering the p0171 code and part of a degraded hose still attach around the part. I have not been able to locat where that hose may have gone, or found a hose that was open somewhere else. The first picture is the part disconnected from the intake manifold, the second is a side picture.

Bcmullen95
O.K. Port is not used so no hose to find. Get a cap for it that was what was left without top. Port used to attach test EQ

Docfixit
Thanks I appreciate your help. I did cap it off.

Bcmullen95
Look for an evaporator canister. That needs a vacuum supply.

Rivermikerat