I HAVE ALL MY KEY LOST, WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

2002 BMW 330

I have all my key lost, what should I do?
God, kill me now!
i lost all my car key, do I have to tow my car to the dealership and ask them to make a key in the shop?
Drenchin

That or maybe a locksmith. Whoever does it for less?

Fixitmr
MAYBE A LOCK-SMITH COULD MAKE YOU A KEY BASED ON YOUR VIN NUMBER

MANY WILL COME TO YOU!

CALL AHEAD AND ASK IF THERE IS ANY OTHER INFO HE MIGHT NEED SO YOU CAN HAVE IT AVAILABLE

ARE YOUR KEYS LOCKED IN THE CAR. MAY CAN OFFER INFO FOR THAT TOO!

I HAVE A SPARE TO ALL OF MY RIGS TIED UNDERNEATH WITH HEAVY COPPER WIRE (WON'T RUST OFF AND LOSE THE SPARE KEY). WELL HIDDEN

MY WIFEYS RIG USES A "CHIP IN THE KEY" TO DRIVE IT, IT IS SORTA EXPENSIVE TO REPRODUCE. I FIGURE THE ELEMENTS WOULD RUIN ONE OF THEM, SO IN HER'S WE GOTTA REGULAR OLE KEY WIRED UNDERNEATH TO OPEN THE DOORS, AND A "CHIP KEY" WELL HIDDEN INSIDE THE CAR TO DRIVE IT. THIS WAS PLANNED OUT, JUST FOR YOUR KINDA SITUATION. THANK GOODNESS THE PLAN HAS NOT BEEN NEEDED.

LET'S HEAR WHAT YOU GOT

That is funny, just call them, and tell them your Vin code, they will make one for you. I've never heard of anyone having to tow their car to the dealer to get a new key. But you may pay more than normal in the dealership, Someone may make a key by themselves, all they need is a car key programmer choose the models, whatever you want to make

Monikabang