4B

2002 Audi A6 • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 190,000 miles

I have noticed (as I was leaving for a 500 km trip) water in the right back floor area of the car. Three days before I had washed and vaccumed the car and it was dry. It then rained heavy the next three days in this time the car was not used. Dryed the area out somewhat. The next four days the car was parked in a garage and the area dryed completly.
Back home more rain once again wet. The water forms a little puddle on the right side of the back passenger side.
We usally have the car parked on a hill trunk down hill. Now I have parked the car with the nose of the car down hill. And there has been no more water entering the car. In spite of all the rain we have been having.
Just before (1-3 weeks) I havew been getting false signals from the rear parking sensors. Could this have something to do with the water also?
I sure hope you can help beause my garage here has no clue what the problem is.
Audimann