I PUT A NEW TRANSMISSION AND A STAGE 2 CLUTCH BRAND NEW IN THE TRANSMISSION THE TRANSMISSION HAD 36 THOUSAND MILES ON IT

2001 Volkswagen Jetta • 36,000 miles

I drove it home and now I can't get the car into reverse, it's like stopping and act like there's something stopping it, evenually it will go in but takes force, also when car is in netrual and not stepping on the clutch there is a knocking nee coming from the transmission, I step on the clutch nee goes away, now it's gotten worse first gear like you go to put it in and it goes in but putting it in first it like tries to kick it out back at you it doesn't sound like it's grinding it sounds like it metal clanking together but feels like it doesn't want to go into that gear but it will, other then that it goes through the gears good, I have put 500 miles on it now and I'm afraid to go anymore I feel like I'm damaging my transmission more and more everyday since it seems to be getting worse. Please help!
Justind00d

You will have to remove the trans again and find the faulty part. From your description, it could be a bad bearing.

Okay what kinda bearing would it be the throw out bearing or a bearing for the shaft? Also would loose pressure plate bolts cause this since the first day I drove it it was great, do you think the bolts could have become loose and is keeping less and less pressure on the pressure plate cause the throw out bearing to not be tight against the pressure plate anymore causeing the knock and loss of gears?

Justind00d
From your description it sounds internal in the trans. There are many bearings in the trans and you would have to check each and every one.