WHAT TO DO ABOUT MY CAR

2001 Saturn SL2 • 150,100 miles

My car is getting error codes p0130 and p0134. I suspect it's my 02 sensor but i'm not sure which one is it since I recently changed my front end sensor. My car doesn't have any significant problems outside that my mileage on the car has gone down a bit. Do you have any ideas on what I shoul do?
Jacobsmith

Do you have a scan tool that reads live engine data?Also a multi meter?

I read the levels on both sensors last Saturday, The Front end was bouncing all over the place (My estimate was 1.0 -.7) and the back sensor stayed around the same level with little movement (.6 -.7). I'm not 100% sure what that means

Jacobsmith
To get the rear one going it has to be hot and you have to give it gas.

What exactly does that mean? Does that also mean my front Sensor is working fine?

Jacobsmith
Both codes are for the front o2 sensor screwed into the exhaust manifold.I posted the trouble tree for the code P0134 let me know whjat you find. That codee is usually because of a bad o2 sensor.