HOW CAN I GET THESE PROBLEMS TAKEN CARE?

2001 Saturn L300 • 98,000 miles

1. Almost all sensor lights go on (ex. - Engine, service, seat belt, \ fluid) routinely on dashboard.

2. Transmission******.

3. No electrical in passenger compartment (dome, interior, dvd) are working. Dashboard lights will not stay bright.

4. No heater.

5. Engine temperature rises very quickly.

6. Fans (2) constantly run when car is on or off.
Edjpasee

When all this happens does the car ever crank and not start?Also is the gas gauge or temp gauge ever inop reading all the way down?Is the keyless entry or power door locks ever inop when all this happens?So the inside blower motor becaomes inop also?Does the car ever not come out of park?Its really common for the body control modules to go bad on those cars.

First off, thank you for answering me so quickly. Secondly, I've never had problems with any gauges aside from what I mentioned about the temp gauge. Sometimes I can't start my car because the alarm kill switch will not deactivate. Does it sound like I need new BCM?

Also, I read somewhere that if I disconnect the battery for a little bit, the BCM will reset itself. Is that true? Thanks again for answering me so quickly!

Edjpasee
Is the security light on solid or flashing when it wont start?When it wont start from the kill switch not shutting off is the keyless entry inop at that time?

The light is solid. I can lock and unlock the doors. It's just that the ignition won't catch. I wait a few minutes, try starting it unsuccessfully a few times, then suddenly it starts. I've been late to work because of it a few times.

Edjpasee
Some of it sounds like a bad body control but other issues I have never seen caused by a bad body control module.I have a used body control module for every year L model saturn there are two for every year one for the 4cyl and one for the V6.I plug them in and see if it changes what is acting up.

I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you have a BCM for a 2001 saturn L300 6 Cyl. Me to purchase? If so, how much and where can I contact you? Thanks.

Edjpasee
No I was saying I have them for testers and plug them in to see if its a bad body control module thats the easiest way to trouble shoot a bad body control module. There like a special tool for me. You cant put a used body control module fix the problem if its bad because it stores the mileage of your car and the mileage would change to the mileage of the car it came out of. You would have to replace it with a new one and have to have it programed with your mileage options etc. You could find a used one and use it as a tester one.