TCS LIGHT ON WHEN YOU DRIVE HIGWAY (AFTER 65 SPEED /HOUR)

2001 SAAB 9-5 • 140,000 miles

I have a 2001 Saab 9-5(3.0 TURBO) wagon and last night while driving on the highway I felt a sudden but brief lurch and then an orange symbol that looks like an engine or radiator lit up in the lower right of the dash and my TCS Off light came on. I don't know what the orange symbol means but the engine temp never got above its standard. Also shortly after the light came on and I had to stop at a light on the highway off ramp, the engine stalled out on me and it did this a few times every time I allowed the car to stop completely. It did not however, do this on the ride home, any stops I made were completely normal. Can someone tell me what that symbol is or what might be wrong? Oh also, I cannot get the TCS to come back on.

ELCHIN

Have the computer scanned for code/s -start here if any present comeback with it