51 BRAKES

2001 Renault Kangoo • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 100,000 miles

I have a Kangoo 51 auto van. My brakes seem to be overheating badly and sticking. The brakes only needed a touch to stop the van and there was a loss of power - like driving with your handbrake on. I changed the pads and used copper grease as pads were shot and thought they were overheating and expanding. My passenger side is better and seems to stay coolish but driver side is still getting very hot and causing the same problem. Just a touch on the brakes and it slows down the van or stops it. Brake peddle is hard to push down aswell. I know my braking is harder on driverside as pads were alot worse that side.

This isn't a constant problem. It only starts after a short drive and sometimes the problem stops for a while.

Any ideas for a easy fix?
Sam12345