NO 12 VOLT POWER TO COMPONENTS

2001 Pontiac Bonneville • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic •

2001 Pontiac Bonn. Has no power to the inst. Panel when turning the key to accessory position. Other problems that also exist are, no power to the following, radio, heater/acc controls, wipers, turn signals. When door is opened, a security light will blink and when the ignition key is installed and turned on, the security light continues to blink. I have replaced the ignition housing that the key cylinder is recessed in (except for the key cylinder). I have also tried to re-program the key, once with a 10 minute reset and once with a three 10min interval (to equal 30 min.) But still no power.
I have checked the fuses under the back seat and all are good. After checking the fuses under the hood, found the large fuses have power and so do the relays, but no power to the smaller fuses. Could I be looking at a PCM problem? Or even a BCM (Body Control Module)?
Twisterdouglas

Have you checked the power supply to the smaller fuse panel?