SERPENTINE REPLACEMENT HELP!

2001 Oldsmobile Alero • 6 cylinder • 100,000 miles

I've been trying to change the serpentine belt on a 2001 oldsmobile alero. All the pulleys are ligned up just like the diagram shows, new belt, the tension arm needed to be and was replaced, but it still keeps popping off when I start the car.

Why would this be? One of the bottom pulleys seems to stick out more than the others which causes the next pulley in line to have the belt be hanging off a bit, could this be the problem? Could it be misaligned or something?
HelpMe!123

Yes that pulley sticking out further causing the to hang off a bit could cause the belt to be thrown off. Which pulley is sticking out further then the other one's?

Thank you for the answer! It's the crankshaft I believe. I'm not really car savy but from what the diagram I have says it should be the crankshaft. Out of the two on the bottom it's located under the belt tensioner arm.

HelpMe!123
It look's like the crank shaft pulley so why did you replace the belt tensioner?Was the belt popping off before you changed the belt tensioner when starting?