OVERHEATING

2001 Mitsubishi Galant

Dear All
i neeh help
i have mitsubish Galant 2001 ( 2000 cc ), I have an overheating issue and no one help me
when start the car the fans working on low speed and I think this ok but when the car overheat the fans high speed dont come
with AC the fans high speed come so the car will not overheat while AC is on and if I note the car begin overheating I usualy start the AC to avoid overheating but I need to solve this issue
please note I have changed the coolant sensor, thermostat, Fans, Fans controller and still have the same issue
what should I do?
Ilffer2003

Does the vehicle overheat only when sitting still or will it overheat at highway speeds?

It overheat in almost situation, even if the car stop you can increase the rpm untill 3 and keep this reading after while it will overheating, you can remove the radiotar cap while its overheating there is no issue in head as they confirmed to me
it just a fan speed issue and I can see it as when the temp. On dashboard getting increased the fan speed still as it

Ilffer2003
Another note, if I remove the coolant sensor cable the check engine light will light on dashboard and the high speed will come

Ilffer2003
Just want to say if I removed the coolant sensor plug the high speed will come immediatly

Ilffer2003
The only thing can be if there is resistance to the fans not giving them a full 12v of power.

So what I should do?
Please note I changed the fans and the fan contoler
another thing when I remove the coolant sensor plug I getting check engine light on the dashboard and the high speed come so I think this can tell me I have no issue with Fans, contoler and relay
and as with AC they working fine this give me an extra point to tell me the fans and controler are ok and the AC relay as well
yes as you say I tested the voltage and I got aroung 6 volt power so were exactly my issue? Where I can find this resistance and how I can replace
appreciate your help and many thanks in advance

Ilffer2003
If you are only getting 6v, trace the wiring back to see where the power is reduced.

Hi
can you please guide me how to do this, as I am not expert and people here didnt know where is my issue

Ilffer2003
Locate the power supply at the fan. From there, work your way back through the system checking power supply to see if you can locate where the power drops from 12v to 6v. It isn't a fun job, but that is what has to be done. I haven't said it yet, but I am starting to question the ECM itself.

How I can test ECU
and when I remove the coolant sensor the fans working as expected so do you think I have an issue with ECU?

Ilffer2003