MAZDA MPV NOISE PROBLEM

2001 Mazda MPV • 130,000 miles

I have a 2001 Mazda mvp. I'm having 2 problems with it and would like to have a clue as to what is wrong before I take it in to be fixed. 1st problem. Occasionally when I break the car makes a loud horn like noise. If I pump my brake it stops. Second and more concerning. When the car is in motion I am hearing a rubbing and chug sound from my fron passenger side tire area. The sound speeds up as the car speeds up and if I'm turning left, no matter how slight, it is much louder. Any thoughts?
Sherribeemerjohnson

I am thinking a front wheel bearing or axle shaft for the noise while driving and it gets louder while turning. Does the noise while breaking cone from the front also possible the same wheel as the other noise while driving?

It comes from the front, but I can not tell which side. Since I've posted this question I went and started my car to warm it up. While I was inside getting ready to go the car was parked and it made that hornish sound again.

Sherribeemerjohnson
Does the noise get louder when revving the engine while its in park?

No it makes no difference at all.

Sherribeemerjohnson
So the noise is coming from the. Engine?

I don't think so, but then I'm not an expert! ; ) Except for this last time it only happens when I brake.

Sherribeemerjohnson
So you heard the noise with vechile off while you were inside your house?

Then car was running right outside my window, but yes I heard the hornish sound while I was inside

Sherribeemerjohnson
Your going to have to have someone check it and see what's going on.