ENGINE PROBLEM

2001 Kia Rio • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 80,000 miles

I drive a 2001 kia rio. I was driving the other day and without warning all of my dash lights (check engine, oil, battery, and brake lights) came on. Then I could not accelerate at all, even when pressing the gas pedal all the way to the floor. I pulled over to the side of the road and turned the car off. When I tried to restart the car, it wouldn't turn over and only made a clicking sound. All of my lights, radio, and gauges were still working so I don't think the problem is electrical. When I got the car back to my house I looked under the hood and noticed that the oil was a little low. It never made any unusual sounds before this all happened and nothing like this has ever happened before. Is my engine seized? Or is there something else wrong with it?
AJFA4444

Check the charging system if you have less than 14 volts at the battery with engine running, the system has a problem. Less than 12 volts engine off the car won't start. It will just click. Less than 10v and the computer will act haywire. My money is on low voltage, or bad ground.

Merlin2021