NO AIR RADIO GAUGES

2001 Honda Civic • 182,000 miles

I left my light on in my car all night one night I got in it turned the light off drove it about a mile and the back speakers quit working on the radio then the air conditioner so I pulled out drove it about a half mile and the gauges quit working it ran for another minute and quit hooked jumper cables to it and it would start right up it would drive for about 2 minutes and the gauges would and then the car would die I thought it was the alternator but its not I put a new one on and its still doing the same thing please help im a single mom and have no help!
Sam25507

Well am going to go with its not charging so it either has a remote voltage regulator (most of the time comes mounted on a new alternator) a bad fuse or the battery is toast and wont take a charge. Defiantly get the battery and alter tested make sure u didn't get a bad alter and then fuses if that doesn't help get back to me

Sgtsasser13
MAYBE SOMETHING IN MY LINK WILL HELP

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/feeling-of-possessed-car

LET US KNOW HOW IT'S ALL WORKING OUT