FORD MUSTANG SENSOR PROBLEM

2001 Ford Mustang • 94,351 miles

I have a 2001 v6 mustang and I recently did I cam swap and valve springs along with longtube headers. I am having rough idle issues along with a very rich mixture. Im on 17 so I figured its time to ask a pro. I know I dont have a vacume leak iv checked. I did not mess up on my timing because of checked that too. Everything is tight and everything is torqued down to specs. The only thing I can think of at this point and im hopeing is my o2 sensors. I do not have them in right not so they are completely unplugged so I figured that could by my issue because its putting to much fuel in my cylinders. I also ran the codes for my check engine light and got p0135 and p0155 which is my o2 bank 1 and 2 upstream sensors. I hope im in the ball park with whats wrong because I dont want to buy extensions for the o2 sensor upstreams unless that is the problem to put them into my new headers. Plz respond asap I need the help and am short for cash thanks Jeremy Kaniewski

Jeremydk

You need the o2 sensors installed as they are in charge of fuel control. Have a exhaust shop install the bung for you.