PLEASE .CAN YOU ADVISE ME

2001 Ford Ka • 80,000 miles

I took my car to kick fit yesterday to get the front suspension fixed, I drove the car for 1 min to get home, today I went to the car to go shopping and before I could start the engine I noticed the back suspension has fallen onto the back wheels, I need to know have quick fit got to fix this for me as the car was in good working order before they fixed the front suspension, please advise me any advice is really appreceited thank you
Pedro200933

Need the code for the suspension system. It may have blown a bag from being up on the lift. Did you return to the guy who repaired it to re check his work?

I didnt have a code or anything as my car is only a ford ka 2001 model, but I took it to them for inspection for a problem and they said all is well apart from the front suspension arm/bushes need replacing, they didntt say the back were in bad condition or comment on the back, I dorve it home after the repair only a 1min drive and next day the back suspension is resting on the wheels, I phoned them and they told me they would contact head office at 11.30 and they said they would phone me back which they never did, I would like to know if they are obliged to correct the problem and or refund the payment as the problem has been made worse, any help you give is really appreciated as I really need it. Thank you for your reply.

Pedro200933
Tey are not responsible if it is something they did not break. No refund if there bushing repair is good.

Get an opinion from another shop to see what failed and why

Thanks roy maybe not the answer I was hoping for but I will thank you alot for your advice, I guess if they will not repair my car for free I would have to make a formal complaint and seek advice from consumer advice, cant belive my luck wow 4 yrs bad luck and its still going strong. But thanks for the advice.

Pedro200933