LOTS OF ISSUES :(

2001 Ford Focus • 111,000 miles

I'm not very good with cars so I hope I explain this.

I bought a second hand car for £475 and it feels like it's falling apart, originally I could hear a grinding noise so I took it to a garage and he said it was the bearings he replaced them and the brake pads still didn't work. Then he said it was the CV so he did something with that and it seemms to have worked

now however my back window wiper has stopped working my passenger side window has slowed down alot my car doesn't beep at me anymore if I leave the lights on and open the door. And also i'm noticing a pause before acceleration the car feels very jumpy : \ any idea?
Thelor

Check battery for condition including a load test. In u.S auto parts do this for free. Make sure terminal ends are clean. Check fuse for inoperative rear windshield wiper

Ok my mate just took the fuses out and put them back in and it started working, however!

The car is still revving on its own quite alot and the car still pauses before it accelerates

it's very jerky feels like it's stopping and starting. And if I take my foot of the clutch it still stays around 2000 revs just goes slowly down stopping now and then

Thelor
Scan for codes, check fuel pressure with a gauge and check for a vacuum leak. Maybe try cleaning throttle plate on both sides with choke cleaner and iac hole.

Sorry I don't know anything about cars. And my mate has gone now but he did look at something called - HT LEADS? And he said they were pretty old and covered in stuff he said that could be the cause? What do you reckon? And thanks for the help!

Thelor
I am assuming high tension leads which wold be plug wires, just dow what I have suggested already. Or have a pro do it.