NO START

2001 Ford F-150

The truck will not turn over. Only makes clicking noise when you turn the key. Starter good battery good. Tried replacing the starter solenoid no change. Started as intermittent problem. If you would turn the key cylinder all the way it would just click, if you turned part way you could sometimes get a crank. Now it takes anywhere from 20-100 turns to get it cranked. Help at witts end.
Blueeyespdc

Check battery for condition and load test. Auto parts can do this for free. Then check items in pic then see if starter gets same voltage as battery with voltmeter.

Changed the ignition switch now not getting anything no click no gauges just a few lights.

Blueeyespdc
And also relay 1 is clicking when door is open. I know that relay is interior lamp relay not sure why is clicking now

Blueeyespdc
Check the stuff I said in previous reply it's probably one or both of the fusible links.

Fusible links good. Was told starter was bad replaced it. Still wont turn over

Blueeyespdc
Did you check the battery for condition like I've said as well as load test? Then check starter relay by battery