TRANSMISSION NOT SHIFTING.

2001 Ford Expedition • 195,000 miles

Need help with drive train its not shifting right ive checked an smelled fluid no burnt smell an level is fine I have a 2001 ford expedition its a v8 think 5.9l anyway im having issues with drive train an its past my skill level. Truck feels heavy when push on gas pedal also get a shudder when im slowing down and isn't shifting right I have checked to make sure problem wasn't with the brakes I have also pulled a few different fuse relating to powertrain an transmission I think computer isn't sending the right signals telling it which wheeels to send the power to its all wheel drive 4x4 hope this makes sense to you guys and hope you can help thanks for reading any help would be greatly appreciated
Lilghost007

Taek to a trans guy for a better diagnosis. He can scan for codes and also check fluid to make sure it's not brown and full.