ROUGH IDLE WHEN WARM

2001 Dodge Ram • 170,000 miles

I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x 4 5.2 L. Recently I have experienced a rough idle condition once truck reaches normal operating temps. Did a tune up changed plugs, wires, cap, rotor and PCV valve. Checked for codes none found. While vehicle was hook up to code reader was able to see live data, this showed that the spark advance was jumping all over the scale.
While attempting to drive in this state you can feather the gas to get past beginning drive then drives normal. Its when idling at a stop that the idle is rough, spits and sputters acting as if about to stall.
I am mechanically able to do most of the work myself or with the help of freind who works on vechicles. Just not alot of extra money to go to a garage and pay.
Any and all help in pointing me in the right direction is received with Thanks You.
Sincerly Casey
BearClaw66

Try cleaning your throttle plate on both sides and iac hole with choke cleaner.