I HAVE CODE P0201

2001 Dodge Ram • 120,000 miles

I put new injector checked wiring it is good
Tommy 54

Chrysler has extremely little trouble with their injectors. If you suspect one, swap it with one from a different cylinder to see if the code follows it to that cylinder. For that code a more likely suspect would be a spread connector terminal at the injector, a corroded terminal in the computer's connector, or even a problem in the computer.

I switched injectors and it is still number one

Tommy 54
You could use an ohm meter to test the continuity of the wiring from the computer's plug, and to see if the control wire is grounded, but a better test involves using a scanner to pulse that one injector, then listen for the clicking. You would also see a corresponding drop in fuel pressure if you had a pressure gauge installed.

Code 201 references injector number 1 but it goes further and can refer to a problem with any injector on that side of the engine.