DODGE NEON BATTERY PROBLEM

2001 Dodge Neon

I dont know the milage I just want to know where do I put all my fliuds at and their locations

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE SMART OR NOTHIN'

THIS WOULD BE YOU BEST FRIEND FOR THIS TASK!

IT WOULD NOT ONLY TELL YOU WHERE AND WHEN---BUT HOW AND HOW MUCH!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

IT WOULD BE USEFUL LATER---IT HAS A FULL MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE--MILES OR TIME LINE

TROUBLESHOOTING----HOW TO FIX---ETC!

MUCH MORE "TRUSTABLE AND PROVEN" INFO THAN YOU MIGHT GET 2ND HAND FROM US ANYONE ELSE

THEY ARE HOW I'VE BEEN DOING 99% OF MY OWN WORK SINCE 1981THEY ARE NOT USUALLY WRONG---RIGHT THERE WITH YOU IN THE CAR---COVERS MOST EVERYTHING

I HAVE MANY--DIFFERENT BRANDS, ETC---MAINLY 'CAUSE THEY MAY EXPLAIN IN A BETTER WAY OR HAVE DIFFERENT PICS AND DIAGRAMS THAN OTHERS

I'M EVEN GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO GET IT CHEAPER!

THIS ****WILL NOT WORK**** FOR MOST OILS AND FLUIDS----IT WILL FOR "HARD PARTS" LIKE BATTERIES---WATER PUMP----SPARK PLUGS AND WIRES----MOST EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE STORE!I SAVED $40---ON 3 SEPARATE ORDERS---A BATTERY---ANOTHER BATTERY---AND A RADIATOR! (TOTAL $120 SAVED BUYING THEM ONLINE)

ADVANCEPROMO

THIS IS THE REPAIR MANUAL FOR YOURS

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_dodge-plymouth-neon-'00-'05-repair-manual-haynes_16050086-p?searchTerm=repair+manual

WE'RE GONNA PUT IT IN THE CARTPIC 1 (THIS IS CHECK OUT)

IT'S NOT QUITE $30----RIGHT NOW "A124" PROMO CODE BEATS 'EM ALL!----WE NEED A NET OF OVER $30 TO "DO GOOD"----GRAB A CHEAP ITEM YOU CAN USEANYTHING!----I JUST PICKED THIS ONESEE PIC 2 (CONTINUED TO SHOP, NOW AT CHECKOUT AGAIN)

LET ME REMIND YOU THIS IS PRICES ARE ME USING MY ZIP CODE---ADJUST THIS WHOLE PROCESS IF YOUR ZIP CODE PRICES DIFFER!!!

PROMO CODES DO EXPIRE---YOU MAY HAVE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK (FOR ANY STORE) TO FIND A PROMO LATER

RIGHT NOW--- "A124" ---IS WORKING! $10 off orders over $30, $25 off orders over $70, $40 off orders over $110. Online only.IF YOU CHOOSE TO SHIP TO YOUR HOUSE---SHIPPING CHARGES WILL PROBABLY APPLYNO CHARGE TO PICK UP AT THE STORE AFTER WAITING AN HOUR

PIC 3) "A124" WAS APPLIEDSEE HOW ALL OF THE PRICES DROP?

SHOULD YOU ORDER OTHER STUFFAS SOON AS YOU PASS THE $110 MARK (A124) MAKE ANOTHER ORDER ----THIS WILL MAXIMIZE THE POWER OF THE "A124 PROMO CODE" FOR EACH ORDER!!!

REMEMBER---IT MAY EXPIRE AT SOMETIME OR ANOTHER----"GOOGLE"---"PROMO CODES FOR (WHEREVER)" TO FIND MORE!!!!

LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS

PIC 4 WAS A BATTERY/ WASHER FLUID PURCHASE

I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAKE'S IT DO IT---SOME PICS IN OTHER POSTS ARE LARGER--MAYBE IF I REARRANGE THEM---YOU CAN SEE THEM BETTER

HAHAHA.I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN.

Aaniani1
CHECK THIS JUNK OUT.

RIGHT NOW "A124" IS STILL WORKING.$10 OFF PURCHASE OVER $30.$25 OFF PURCHASE OVER $70.$40 OFF PURCHASE OVER $110
.
.
.
.
I JUST FOUND ANOTHER ONE "TFT41".$40 OFF PURCHASE OVER $100

THIS WILL TAKE UP THE SLACK BETWEEN $100 AND $110.

MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAXIMIZE THE PROMO CODE'S ABILITY ABOVE IN THE OTHER ANSWER
.
.
.

BELOW.I USED "TFT41" TO PURCHASE THIS BATTERY FOR THE WIFEY'S '03 FORD ESCAPE W/3.0L

(I COULDA USED EITHER CODE. THE END RESULT WOULD BE THE SAME)

"A124" WOULD BE THE ONE TO USE FOR A LESSER PURCHASE