I HAVE A . I CAN START MY CAR PUT IS IN GEAR GAS IT, MY DRIVE SHAFT SPINS BUT MY CAR DOESN'T MOVE

2001 Dodge Durango • 157,345 miles

I can hear my drive shaft spin before this happened it had a loud clicking when I would drive and get louder when I gased it
Rodrig03

Check the rear U-joint. If it's good, you either have a snapped axle or an issue in the differential.

Rivermikerat
Inspect all the U-Joints-Don't get this one: driveshaft spins but doesn't move

A broken axle will allow the driveshaft to spin but not transfer power to the wheel.

Rivermikerat
The drive shaft spins but the wheels don't turn

Rodrig03
We have a few possibilities: 1: with a driveshaft having a center support and bearing, a snapped U-Joint at the rear.
2: Center supported driveshaft, snapped rear yoke, either on the driveshaft or differential.
3: Pumpkin or pinion gear in the differential missing teeth or broken.
4: Snapped axle.

Rivermikerat
I narrowed it down to my transfer case. And a friend told me the bearings. Look at the picture and let me kno and also how much to fix It

Rodrig03
THIS COULD HAVE EXTENSIVE DAMAGE IN THE TRANSFER CASE

REALLY NEEDS TO BE TORE INTO TO SEE THE EXTENT OF DAMAGE. DAMAGED BEARINGS NO LONGER CENTERING THE INTERNAL SHAFT COULD THROW SHAFTS OUT OF LINE AND MAKE THINGS WORSE INSIDE

JUST LOOKING AT THE PIC, RECKON THE BODY WEDGED UNDER YOUR RIG HAD ANY AFFECT. LOL!

Go Navy! WE beat Army!
I second what CJ said. How much to repair will depend on what is needed to fix it and how much the shop charges for labor.

Rivermikerat