P.T. CRIUSER

2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser • 55,000 miles

I have a 2001 P.T. Cruiser. I have replaced both oxygen sensors, the throttle positioning sensor, cleaned the throttle body, cleaned the injectors, new plugs and wires. I still get a code 0134 and the car goes into limp mode. Now what?
Johnand lisa

Limp mode? That is for the trans.

Did you monitor the o2 sensor and check the wiring to the upstream to verify harness is good?

Roy, thanks for the response. I don't know what you mean by "monitor the o2 sensor". Checking the wiring harness looks next to impossible to me the way everything is packed in there. The car will run good till it warms up then starts kinda buckin and losing power and you have to pump the gas to get home. This does'nt sound like this is an easy fix, i'm no mechanic.

Johnand lisa
The code indicates a fixed voltage on the o2 sensor. A scan tool is needed to monitor the activity of the o2 sensor under certain conditions. You may need a shop to help you here. Do not throw any more parts at it till you know the failure.

Does it have an exhaust leak?

A small one right at the muffler, I would'nt think that because it's downstream of everything that it would matter.

Johnand lisa