CHEVY

2001 Chevrolet Venture • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 157,000 miles

I have 2001 chevy venture van extended wheel base 3.4L engine. It will crank and idle for about 3-5 mins. Then it will bog down and cut off. Also when I press the gas it bogs down and does not take the gas and cuts off. The only code that has been on is the P04402(EVAP) cleared the code and has not came back on. Also other repairs are as followed: new fuel pump, new fuel regulator, MAF sensor, TPS, MAP sensor, checked battery, new EGR valve(only thing is that the EGR valve terminals 1&5 ohm but 2&4 does not ohm but none that I have checked do. The chevy book says that both terminals should omh but Advance auto says maybe a misprint in the book because none do and I checked 3. Also checked the cataylic convertor not the problem. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT IT MAY BE?I was thinking about buying a new PCM but my PCM is not throwing any codes>when hooked up it says no codes passed!Any suggestions!Had this van for 9 years never had any problems been kept up with tune ups.
Donnaquick