CHEVROLET IMPALA SMELL PROBLEM

2001 Chevrolet Impala • 160,000 miles

I have a 2001 chevy impala with 160.000 miles on a 3.8l engine while driving the security lights started lashing on and off the door locks locked & unlocked numerious times then the dash lights went out no drive pannel, the car was having trouble driving in drive gear shifting to 2 allowed the car to drive steady, took it to shop they determined ignition was bad ( replaced @$450.00) drove 2 days fine then drive pannel went out the shop determined computer needed reset( reset @$150) drove 2 days and pannel went out shop determined instrament cluster was shorted ( replaced @$675.00) drove 1 day pannel went out again shop determined body control module bad ( replaced no charge from shop) drove 1 day car wond drive in D has smell like sulfur when driving I dont want to keep replacing parts looking for the problem what can I replace to fix this problem
Dldecks

If you have a sulfur smell, check to see if the catalytic converter is plugging. It will cause running issues.