CAR HAS POWER NO CRANK

2001 Chevrolet Blazer • 120,000 miles

Blazer ran fine to work would not start upon leaving, Have full lights, horn, hear fuel pump. Turn key to on and nothing. No starter. Security light is blinking. Towed home and tried the ten min relearn procedure started. Shut it off and retried to restart and no crank. Ten min relearn would not work since.
Hear may be security passlock system. Have taken steering wheel cowlings off, and lower dash, I am a female so I am stopped at this point. Can I test The ignition passlock sensor to see if it bad or the test the BCM to see if it may be bad. Any help is appreciated
Birdyatthewheel

If the starter won't crank, the security system has nothing to do with it, according to our starter wiring diagram. Make sure the battery has a full charge, then check the starter wiring circuit. Any testing at the starter, Level ground--make sure tranny is in park or neutral and a functional parking brake is set.

Please explain how to check the starter wiring circuit.

Birdyatthewheel
Here is the starter wiring diagram. The purple wire at the starter S terminal goes hot/voltage with the key in the crank position. The black wire/cable is battery voltage, hot all the time. Use a voltage tester to see if circuits hot. Check the fuses also check for voltage at the fuse circuit.

Hope the diagram is readable.