CHEVROLET BLAZER RADIATOR PROBLEM

2001 Chevrolet Blazer • 119,000 miles

2001 Blazer 4.3 L Vortec, I've blown 2 different radiators. I have flushed the system and the radiator cap is new as well. There is no water in my oil, but I was told it could be a cracked head or blown head gasket. I really need help with this guys, Thanks!
Trick63

Try this. With the engine cold, remove the radiator cap and start the engine. Does coolant shoot out of the radiator?

No Sir, No shouting fluid!

Trick63
I was thinking you had a bad head gasket that was pumping pressure into the cooling system. How many pounds of pressure is the release on the radiator cap?

The cap seems to solid, no visible pressure release. I'm unsure as how to verify that it even has a pressure release. Is this something that this vehicle should have? I bought the cap from an auto supply store.

Trick63
They make testers for the caps that see if they release after a certain amount of pressure is reached.