ACURA CL DOOR PROBLEM

2001 Acura CL • 180,000 miles

Hi.

I have a 2001 Acura CL TypeS with 180,000KM. I have two problems with it.

1) Firstly, for many years now there is a violent or rough shake as I accelerate off the lights when the car reaches 40kmh. It doesn't happen if the transmission is in neutral or park and I just hit the accelerator pedal. Only when driving at around 40kmh does it shake the car.
Any thoughts on what this could be?

2) More recently, I have been hearing the car alarm go on (or at least that's what I think it is, because the doors are locked and the alarm by default is activated) by itself. I used to think it was someone's car, and would let it go and the alarm would go off after a few minutes and then come on again. And this would happen intermittently. Or if I use my remote key transmitter and unlock system then the alarm would turn off that way too.
Any thoughts and suggestions on this problem?

Thanks for helping out,
Acura Man
Marosteli