2000 Volvo C70 Repair Question
Volvo C70 Radiator Problem
1. Remove expansion tank cap. Raise and support vehicle. Remove front splash cover under radiator.
2. Open drain valve on radiator and drain coolant.
3. Remove engine cooling fan. See Fig. 1.
4. Disconnect upper and lower radiator hoses from radiator. For turbocharged engines, separate oil cooler hoses from right side of oil cooler. For vehicles equipped with automatic transmission, separate oil cooler
hoses from left side of oil cooler.
5. For vehicles equipped with A/C, remove upper bolts holding condenser to radiator. Hang radiator using string or similar. See Fig. 2. Remove two lower bolts holding condenser to radiator after radiator is tied.
See Fig. 3.
6. On all models, remove bolts holding radiator. See Fig. 4. Remove radiator.
7. Install in reverse order. Tighten radiator mounting bolts to specification. See TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS.
17,714 answers provided