BRAKE LIGHTS DON'T WORK

2000 Toyota Camry • 210,000 miles

I have a 2000 Camry CE, I have fixed all of my outside lights it was my wires that have been cut. All the lights work again except my brake lights on the car body the ones on the trunk works. The bulbs looks good to me and I checked the wires the green & white wires has power to it that's for running lights and the white & black wires don't have power I think that's for my brakes. I had my brake petal push in when I checked it so, I checked the wires that I fixed and the white & black wire doesn't have power running to it. SO, what do I do to fix it?
Clivori

Those run off a different wire check the red wire leading to the light the blk/wht wire is ground. Also there is a failuresensor on lh side of trunk that is wher ethe red wire comes from. Seeing as your other lights work I doubt the sensor is bad.

I have checked red & black stripe wire and there is no power. I also checked at the failure sensor and the red & black stripe wire and the solid red wire do not have power. What do I do now?

Clivori
It's the red wire not red/blk and it goes to failure sensor if no power leading from there then the sensor may be bad as the other lights work ok. The RED/blue wire runs from the gaguge fuse check that for being blown. See pic

I've checked the fuse for the brake lights, the fuse is good but I can get a reading off the fuse when I have it in the fuse box. So, can it be the failure sensor?

Clivori
It can also w be your multi function switch on steering colum as brake lightsrun through that except for the roof mount or high brake stop light.