CLUNKING FROM DRIVER SIDE WHEEL AREA

2000 Saturn SL2 • 76,000 miles

I have a 2000 saturn sl2 and it makes a clunking noise driver front, these noises occur when I brake and accelerate and when turning I have no problem going over bumps

I would look at the bushings in the lower arm as well as any loose steering parts.

Ok it looks as if there is something loose in the bar the connects the both wheels its a thin bar not sure exactly what it is

Stabalizer link kits are common

Thats what that is, I thought it was but I wasnt so sure theres no grinding so I know it cant be bearings, by the way, thanks for the help

Good luck

Just to add to this one if it goes from one lower control arm to the other lower control that is the sway bar. Also another thing I have seen is the lower control arms loosen up where they pivot on the subframe and make a poping noise. They have to be really tight that nut and bolt or they will pop.