WONT START

2000 Saturn SL1 • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 140,000 miles

Ok so today I had a friend of mine come over but cause his car was over heating so I thought well I have the same car only its a 95 its gotta be the fan he brings the car over fans not working I rewire it to a switch and find out the connector is bad and so is the fan while playing around to make it work long enough for him to get home I touched the wires together and it created a big surge fried the new switch and now there's no power going to the fan period and the car just cranks but wont start its got fuel and spark I checked the fuses briefly didn't see anything that concerned me any thoughts (didnt scan)
FKinz

It's pretty apparent that you are not real knowledgeable in electrical circuits and one mistake could fry every computer in the car so I suggest you get the car to a qualified technician to be diagnosed properly.

Wrenchtech
Honestly im no expert but I can make due so I made I mistake and surged the system what r some of the things I can check to for a solution cause the car doesnt move obviously

FKinz
This is a very complicated electrical circuit that is connected to the PCM. It's no place to experiment. You need a professional.

Wrenchtech