SOLVING THE FAULT CODES

2000 Renault Laguna

I have a Renault Laguna 2000 model with the following codes
need help on each code
df129 df136 df022 df131 and df134
Emmayo

Our database does not have any information on this vehicle and the trouble codes don't seem to be OBD-II codes. Would you be able to get the OBD-II codes?

I'll give you the interpretation if that would help
DF129 pedal potentiometer circuit, Coherence of pedal potentiometer tracks. Active

DF136 Accelerator pedal/ motorised throttle circuit, Coherence between the pedal position and the motorised throttle position. Active

DF131 AT converter. Active

DF022 Computer, immobiliser memory zone fault. Active

DF134 Instrument panel connection, Unidentified electrical fault. Memory

Emmayo
DF129 and DT 136 indicates a fault with the throttle position/accelerator sensors.

Otheres don't seem to be related to this.

Have you tried erasing the codes and retest to see if the same codes comes back?

What are the issues you are experiencing?

Thanks for now I'll work with this. If I have any more questions I'll let you know

Emmayo
Pls pls could you at least help me with the location of the 'injection computer' on the renault laguna. I wld appreciate it if diagrammes or pics are available. Thanks so much

Emmayo
Sorry we don't have any information on this. But I believe it is underhood. If you could post some pictures I would be able to tell you which is the one.

Thanks. I'll let you know if things change

Emmayo