CAR CRANKS BUT WON'T START.

2000 Nissan Maxima • 3.0L V6 FWD Automatic • 124,000 miles

My 2000 maxima crank but won't start. It's got a new battery and starter. Starter was tested at autozone. I just put in a new crankshaft position sensor (the REF and the POS) and a camshaft position sensor. I also just put in a new ignition coil (the front). The fuel pump does sound like it turns on when the key is in the on position. I'm not sure what to do now. Please help
Bluebanana

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure with a gauge first. Auto parts rent it

Fuel pressures good. Just no spark. Just tested all six ignition coils today. All came back good.

Bluebanana
At this point my obd scanner only displays p0110. I was getting a few. P1320, p1335, and p0505. Those codes are no longer coming up. Just tested the ignition coils and they all checked out.

Bluebanana
That is air intake sensor check tosee if duct work is off near throttle body or if not connected. Also try resetting yoru security system that does it a lot of times. If no manual check online how to reset it.