WONT START UNLESS I HOTWIRE IT

2000 Nissan Maxima • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 110,000 miles

I attempted to install myself a remote start by bulldog security on my 2000 nissan maxima se. It was installed and worked for the first few starts. It now wont start unless I hot wire it. If I unhook the entire remote start and put all cables back to where they were the ignition wont even turn the engine over. I turn the key to start and nothing happens not even clicking or anything. I have tried disconnecting the battery and I disabled the cars security device. But im still not getting the car to start without having to hot wire it. Whats my problem?
Askatersdream

Recheck the wiring you replaced. Something has to have been installed incorrectly.

I took out the remote start and every wire is connected exactly where it is supposed to be after coming from the factory.

Askatersdream
Then there is either a problem with the ignition switch, starter relay, starter, or the wiring between.

I had one of my buddies come by and chek it out. I hooked up the key sense wires and blew the key sense so he just bypassed it so now I can use my duplicate key that doesn't have the micro chip in it

Askatersdream
Wow!

Let us know if you have questions in the future.

Haha what?

Askatersdream