WHAT SENSORS ARE TO BE SWAPPED?

2000 Mitsubishi Pajero • 40,000 miles

Dears Sirs, I have 3.5L GDI Pajero (AT). The engine starts jingling (detonates) under the load at 1800-2700rpm in 20-40 minutes from start. The petrol is 98+octane booster (Sydney Australia) The spark plugs, nozzles, temp sensor, knock sensor, high pressure fuel pump and its inlet conic strainer, and transfer pump in the petrol tank with primary mesh are OK. The old engine was swapped at 105,000 into a newer one (40,000). But the old throttle was installed (and cleaned properly). The suspected now items are: lambdas, MAF, TPS, EVAP ( there is extreme hissing from tank lid) and ECU and nozzles's CU. The diagnostics by scanner (MUT-III) is not trustworthy. The car runs with proper idles, no drops in revs at all modes, [no check engine] light. Pls inform what is to swap 1st. (I'm inclined to change lambdas and MAF.) Appreciate.
Roma

I would first use a quality scanner and see if codes are present, do this first and post any codes.

Mhpautos