HEEELLLLPPPP

2000 Mitsubishi Galant • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 200,800 miles

I have a 2000 mitsubishi galant, I can start my car when the engine is cold, and it runs great. But the second I turn it off and try to restart it, it just keeps trying to turn over but wont. I replace the o2 snesor and the mass air flow sensor. I replaced the fuel pump little over a year ago. Some please help me!

MitzuFan

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Next time it refuses to start don't wait for it to make up its mind-do below immediately to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing