MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE AXLE PROBLEM

2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse • 75,000 miles

My car started slipping when it was cold at first, then it started bucking badly-engage then disengage seven times or so. The car was okay once it warmed up, but when I got home after 65 miles as I pulled into my driveway, I heard a light whining/grinding noise. Fearing the worst, I bought a used transaxle with 65K miles, shortly after I swapped transaxles, it started setting DTC's P0750 and P0755. I took the car to the mitsubishi dealer and they told me my sensors and PCM were fine, but my transaxle had a major internal pressure leak. When I started driving the car home, it just started revving hard, going no where. I pulled the transaxle out, and started disassembling it, once I got to the pump, I found the gears shattered and a piece of the dreaded "Wave Spring" inside the pump. Since I still had the original transaxle, I took the good parts from that trans. And bought a rebuild kit, new steels, frictions, seals, seal rings, etc. I took my time cleaning everything and made sure there were no remaining pieces of the wave spring inside. I did use the heavy duty Wave spring/ring while I was at it. I also used the Mitsubishi SP III fluid and flushed everything with that. I disassembled the entire valve body and cleaned all bores, and polished all the valves, made sure everything was in order. After everything was reassembled, I tested each shift solenoid, they each read 3.7 Ohms, I then checked the solenoids with 12 volts, each one clicked as they should. I put everything back togther in its order, and took the car for a test drive, didn't even get to 25 mph before it went into limp home mode (codes P0750 and P0755) again. I'm at my wits end with this car, any ideas? The onbly thing I haven't done, is to replace the PCM and immobilizer and get those programmed to my keys. So, any ideas?
Thanks!
Ben Smith
Snipescastle2

This is a 2000 eclipse GT 3.0 V6 with sportronic shifter, F4A51 Transaxle. Sorry, I didn't post this info earlier.

Snipescastle2