MERCURY OTHER FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

2000 Mercury Other • 17,500 miles

My 2000 grand marquis is dying everytime I stop at a red light and go to release the brake to take off and it dies. Lately it hasnt even been wantin to start back up after it dies. Is this my fuel pump? And also it rides real rough now

THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE YOUR PROBLEM

IT MAY COST YOU A WHOPPING $5.......BUT NOBODY OR NUTHIN' GETS HURT!

THIS IS ONE POSSIBILITY

NOW, IF YOU'LL SORTA TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK THRU THIS LINK.........SEE THE LINKS WITHIN IT TOO!......MY CRAPPY LITTLE ANSWER MAY AID YOU NOW AND IN THE FUTURE ALSO!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2003-jeep-liberty-hello-name-ryan-question-about-liberty-3-7l-6-cyc-auto-ac

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT PROMO CODE "A124" EXPIRED ON MAR 31, I DID A "DRY RUN" THRU THE CHECKOUT WHILE AGO......IT IS STILL VALID AND WORKING......PERSONALLY, I HAVE SAVED $265 USING IT, NOT TO MENTION WHAT MY FRIENDS/ FAMILY/ ACQUAINTANCES/ OTHERS I'VE ANSWERED HERE HAVE RACKED UP................THE CODE THAT WORKED BEST BEFORE THIS ONE WAS "FABU", WE DONE GOOD WITH IT TOO, BEFORE IT EXPIRED

RETURN HERE, TO THIS POST, WITH A BIG OLE GRIN AND TELL US SOME GOOD NEWS!

YOU MIGHT ALSO OWE ME LUNCH!