HI. MY FAMALIA CAR HAS SOME SORT OF PROBLEM AND I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. SOMETIMES WHEN I PUSH THE ACCELERATOR THE CAR MOVES VERY SLOWLY, NO MATTER HOW HARD I PUSH IT, IT MOVES SLOWLY AND SHAKES BACK AND FORTH, THAN IT SUDDENLY TAKES OFF. IT ALSO MAKE

2000 Mazda Familia

Hi. My Mazda famalia car has some sort of problem and I can't figure it out. Sometimes when I push the accelerator the car moves very slowly, no matter how hard I push it, it moves slowly and shakes back and forth, than it suddenly takes off. It also make a pooping sound when this happens?
Warriorof12

Do you have a check engine light?

Check the exhaust system for restriction and the transmission for slippage-start here

I changed the engine iol today but there is no change. One thing I have noticed is when the fuel tank is full the problen still happens but its a bit better. How do you check the exhaust system for restriction? Thanks fr your help.

Warriorof12
Field test-disconnect the exhaust pipe from the exhaust manifold hang it to the side and test drive it-