SPEEDOMETER IS MALFUNCTIONING OFF AND ON

2000 Infiniti G20 • 4 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 107,000 miles

Hi, I have a 2000 infiniti g20t and ive been having problems about my speedometer. It has been malfunctioning on and off nd I took it back to the dealership where I bought the car from but they cant seem to find the problem. They had taken off the speedometer/odometer to get it scan from the especialist but still cant find a way to solve this problem.I am also having problem with the check service engine soon, when I brought it back there, to have them fixed it it was gone for a couple of days then when I took the car back because of the speedometer again when I was driving it earlier the light was on again. I am really getting upset because the dealership where I got the car told me that they did their best nd if the speedometer started actin up again just bring it to any infiniti branch to have them diagnose it. Please help me figure out this problem thank u : (
Precious_bhe16

Have them check and test the vehicle speed sensor