I HAVE A 4DR 6CYL AND JUST HIT OVER 100000 MILES AND THE TRANSMITITION IS LEAKING AND THE GEARS WAS SLIPPING AND IT WAS JERKING REALLY HARD. WE PUT TANSMITITION LUCKAS AND STOPPED THE LEAK AND THE GEAR SLIP AND MINIMUZED THE JERK BUT N

2000 Hyundai Sonata • 100,012 miles

I have a 2000 Hyundai 4DR sonata 6cyl and just hit over 100000 miles and the transmitition is leaking and the gears was slipping and it was jerking really hard. We put tansmitition luckas and stopped the leak and the gear slip and minimuzed the jerk but now everytime it drives it wont shift from 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 but it will start to shift in 4 and go 4-5 at 20 mph. Sometimes it shut off during driving and the jerk is jerking backards. The bigger filter on the axle has seperated from each other. It also started a very loud race car engine sound. I dont undestand what is going on and I need the car to last at least a month before I can get a new one. What can I do.
Tinkcam

Have apro look at it to see ifhe can fix anything for you