HONDA CIVIC FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

2000 Honda Civic

I have a 2000 Honda Civic lx great car, I have had it for a while and its been parked for a while about 2 months without turning it on. Today I try to turn it on and it doesnt, I thought it was the battery, so I gave it cables, then it was the gas, so I am at wits end, it is a manual transmission.
Raul11251998

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing